SeattleJobs.org provides many useful statistics to help you get the most response from your resume. Here's a breakdown:
- 1) Number of times your resume has come up in search results:
- This statistic tells you the total number of search results in which your name appeared on the screen. The rest of the statistics are based off this number.
- 2) Number of times your profile has been viewed:
- If an employer views your Profile from their search result, this percentage increases. The categories you've indicated for your resume, cover letter, and preferred job titles are all displayed on your profile.
- 3) Number of times your resume has been viewed:
- When employers click to view your Resume documents, this percentage increases. The higher this number, the more effective your resume is at getting attention.
In addition to these statistics, SeattleJobs.org provides detailed information on the searches our employers are making. Whenever your Profile comes up in a search result, you can see the exact search criteria used by the employer!
Email Statistics Daily/Weekly
Your statistics can be emailed to you on a daily or weekly basis. In your Job Seeker Profile, select when the system should send your stats to you (never, monthly or weekly) and in what format they should be sent (text or html.) You can also specify whether stats should be sent if they have not changed since the last report.
More Help Topics...
- Job Seeker Profile
Your profile contains information about your account with SeattleJobs.org. Once you have provided us a text version of your resume you can upload a MS Word version.
- Job Seeker Resume
Uploading resume information is easy. Once you have provided us a text version of your resume you can upload a MS Word version.
- Job Seeker Statistics
Each time your resume comes up in a search by one of our Network Members it is logged. This information is reported to you in daily or weekly emails so that you may gauge your resume's effectiveness. In your Job Seeker Profile you have the option of choosing how often you receive updates.
- Need More Help?
Need additional help with your Job Seeker tools? Send us an email and tell us about it.