Job Listings - ArenaNet
The following listing has been posted or updated within the last 90 days. More information on ArenaNet.
|Programming - Programming Internship||Posted: May 17, '12|
(View All Our Listings)
ArenaNet is currently seeking talented, highly-motivated programmers who are interested in developing a career in the games industry for ArenaNet University, a one-year paid internship program at the company’s studio in Bellevue, WA.
At ArenaNet, we’re serious about programming. We created the ArenaNet Internship Program to help develop young programmers, providing them with the skills they need to be successful in the game industry. We’re looking to cultivate programmers who have the talent, but lack one thing: work experience.
· Small cohort. Work and learn with a small group of motivated intern artists.
· Professional environment. Hone your skills at the ArenaNet studio working side-by-side with top game industry artists in a dedicated work space.
· Meaningful work. You’ll work on a variety of important art assignments that contribute to the success of the company, not “grunt” work.
· Hourly stipend. You will receive a $14 per hour stipend and will work in the ArenaNet studio Monday through Friday for the duration of the year-long program.
· Pacific Northwest location. Enrollees in the ArenaNet University program will be expected to relocate to the Bellevue, WA area at their own expense. Bellevue is in the beautiful greater Seattle area, which offers a wide range of cultural and natural activities.
· Guest lecture program. ArenaNet University often hosts fascinating guest speakers from the game and entertainment industry.
ArenaNet Class of 2012 is not an internship-to-hire program. We’re not guaranteeing jobs to any intern in the program, but you will emerge from the program with an arsenal of professional skills, an incredible portfolio, and an invaluable experience under your belt .